GABAPIN SR 600 MG Tablet SR is a medicine that contains Gabapentin as an active ingredient. It is used to treat partial-onset seizures in epilepsy. It is also used to treat postherpetic neuralgia (a painful condition that affects the nerve fibers and skin).
GABAPIN SR 600 MG medicine can be taken with food or without food as your doctor prescribed. First, maybe the doctor prescribes a low dose. It depends on your condition don’t take medicine without a doctor’s prescription.
GABAPIN SR 600 MG is not recommended for those below 6 years of age, If you have any other kidney or lung problems inform your doctor. Take this medicine as prescribed.
Side effects – Major & minor side effects for GABAPIN SR 600 MG
- Dizziness Uncontrolled eye movements Agitation and anxiety
- Restless Hyperactivity Blurred vision
These causes are not compulsory for everyone. They are exceptions. Some of them are mild issues. They heal themselves if you have some serious issues and inform your doctor.
- Missed dose – Take the missed dose immediately as soon as possible if the next dose time comes near take the second dose. Make sure to take medicine at a Fixed time daily and follow the doctor’s prescribed schedule.
- Overdose – Avoid overdose of medicine, If by chance you took a medicine overdose inform your doctor immediately it may be worsening.
When not to use
- Allergy – Don’t take GABAPIN SR 600 MG if you affected by allergic conditions or any other type of disease. Seek immediate help if you experience any serious issues or any sign of allergic reactions like redness, abnormal or swelling hands and legs, etc.
Warning for special population –
GABAPIN SR 600 MG is not recommended for pregnant ladies before taking medicine consult the doctor first.
GABAPIN SR 600 MG Tablet SR is not recommended to be used during breastfeeding unless absolutely necessary. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine